Under Costruction.....

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Just like life building (rebuilding) a blog is a journey.... please stick with us as we make this blog better. Thanks y'all!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

procrastination....

Here is a list of what I should be doing....


-blow drying my hair...so it looks like I actually care what I look like
-applying make up so I don't hear from my niece " are you okay?  You look pale?"
-3 baskets full of whites and towels to fold...it took me a day and a half to catch up laundry..and the last load...I threw it all in together...no matter the color...it was all about feeling accomplished and looking at an empty basket!
-scrubbing toilets...and I do mean scrubbing...those of you with boys...ya'll know what I mean!
-cleaning blinds that haven't seen a duster or a rag since um...well too long to think about
-vacuuming.....sweeping...mopping..I need a dog with the mctwins, it is never over...
-reading to my son...but he wants to watch oody dooo...who can compete...by the way that means scooby doo
-finsihung the quilts that I cut out five months ago
-figuring out something better for dinner then the tuna fish casserole that is lookin like the easiest....and by the way, it is not my mothers tuna fish casserole...
 - tax return
-finding the sister on my visiting teaching list that has no phone number or address.....(if you read this...please call...seriously!!!)
-400 crunches....the mommy muffin is getting dangerously close to be called a cake topper....not good
-get a massage...I did walk four miles today...
-talking about quilts, finishing a denim quilt for my oldest that I started twelve years ago
-baseboards
-upstairs windows
-finish painting the fourth wall of my bedroom...um....it's been that way for two years now..(hey don't be judgmental..I was looking for the perfect wallpaper...I have come to the conclusion that they don't make it!)
-hang the pictures in the hall that I tool down one year ago to touch up the paint
-study my RS lesson
-dust my room...ugh
- de-junk the boys bathroom...hello? did I just not do that last month?
- make a run to costco...diapers are dangerously low
-drop off DI stuff.....make my garage look a little less of a forgotten thrift shop

..and these are the things I remember...but here I sit...at my computer...blogging...about my list I should do...hmmm....

where to start?

hold that thought.....mctwin #2 crying...time to feed her bottomless pit!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts