Under Costruction.....

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Just like life building (rebuilding) a blog is a journey.... please stick with us as we make this blog better. Thanks y'all!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sister, Sister

This beautiful woman in the middle of these three handsome suckers is a saint!

No, not because she has these three...

because she has the most amazing heart....

and shares it,

time and time again.

If there was a favorite sister day....

she would get my vote.....

(and I can say that cuz my other sister......she hates the web, so she doesn't read my blog....rude, huh?)

Not only does this younger sister of mine...look awesome in a swimming suit!!!

She can cook!!

And she is a mean cleaning machine!

But most of all....

She lives and loves....

She listens to my ravings and my ramblings...

which even mackdaddy will hold a hand up too!

She will tell me if "ma bahind" is gettin a little large...

but most the time...she tells me I look good....

for a mother of seven...

which is....

nice speak for....

we understand why you have a mommy muffin.

She is a wonderfully calm mother

and a foster mom,  a hundred times over...

my babes are at home in her arms...

even if I only see her once a year.

Thankfully we have text.....

unlimited......

It's me and her...at 1 am......

Exchanging recipes and poundage woes....

maybe one day she will live in the state next door

instead of oceans away...

Someday she will sit on my porch and shell my peas for me..

cuz that is what big sisters make little sisters do...

but for now,

she is...

Inspiring

Awesome

and

 my friend.

Loover yer guts





1 comment:

Rachel Keppner said...

So sweet! What a wonderful tribute to your sister! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts