Under Costruction.....

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Just like life building (rebuilding) a blog is a journey.... please stick with us as we make this blog better. Thanks y'all!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mackdaddy's Father's Day Gift

These really are for HIM.....

Can you tell?

Every girl wants them and every boy needs them...

married boys.... that is....

They are stunningly sexy....

and comfy ....Seriously!  For like..what?.....two hours?

And they were only 8 bucks......YAHOO!

What guy wouldn't like these for his gal?

And the best part.....they don't care the size of my hips or my muffin....

or my butt....
o, you get the not so pretty picture.

Luckily, they don't even talk to each other!!

So these...

will join there sisters......

because....after all....

a girl needs shoes to fill the voids in her life.

Not that I have any.....

because I have these..

they form to my foot....

and remind me of Hawaii...

and that my bestest sista..has the same pair.

We bought them together...

Our husbands think we are dorks.

and because they are the most expensive pair of shoes (including one of my glutimus maximus kickin boots!)

I have ever bought...

but so worth it....I wear them all summer and half way into the winter...

So all of these....
(and there are two rows...several shoes wider)

(and nicely playing peek a boo, so as not to remind my mackdaddy....)
are really therapy.....

for my behind, which won't pay up.

What a mooch.....

Love yer guts!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts