Under Costruction.....

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Just like life building (rebuilding) a blog is a journey.... please stick with us as we make this blog better. Thanks y'all!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sleepin on the job.....

Excuse me......

for my inactivity....

and the chaos of my blog design....
I am a wee bit tired.....

ok, it's laziness.....

and no caffeine....oh how I miss that burn....

anywho....you don't want to hear my miseries....or maybe you do...

we can whine together!

and...um...this has nothing to do with the post....

but, um.....I like this picture.....haha

it makes my butt look skinnier then it is....

too bad this isn't the view most of you get.....sorry!

aaannnnddddd...back to subject.....
this is why I am not blogging as much as I want....


1 - I have to keep any and all paper products, books and anything that is remotely possible into a little motuh...from going into that little mouth

Following around nekkid bums and diapering


Watching daughters march/walk/sashay in



And watching little mcpunks get the idea of candy being thrown from said parades

and loving the suckers



Finding the pure joy in clear cold refreshing water


So in other words...doing everything...but nothing...

and on that note....

I will leave you with this thought

because just browsing through these pictures have made my woes disappear
and the renewed hope that my farmhouse is just around the corner....


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts