Under Costruction.....

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Just like life building (rebuilding) a blog is a journey.... please stick with us as we make this blog better. Thanks y'all!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

..because I can't seem to finish a blog post.....

I may not be able to finish a blog post.....

but I have made these......and yes....technically...I made the said above

they are wonderful.....and home made...and not full of preservatives.... and neither are the cheesy crackers! GO ME! though they are just circles and not cute fishy shapes! thank you Erin.....she blogs here..I will be visiting again!

So at least I got one thing done besides this post....besides the beets that I have started and yet to de-skin and pickle and the floor to be mopped and the scholarships to be found for Numero uno boy child......

AND  I have sat here with my #5, (a dead ringer for his dad which makes me melt when he bats his big eyes at me when he is in trouble)...and practiced letters...and drawn pictures...GO ME!  AGAIN!

AND all three babies had a bath.....and their hair done!  GO ME! AGAIN x THREE! and fed...they kinda like that...

and wait for it....I took a shower AND shaved my legs.....tmi?

and for those worried..I even let #8 nurse a bit....

my point??  sistas be good to yourselves...you are lovely and busy and doing things everyday that are worth while and wonderful and of good report, but one of my favorite speakers says it even better here.....

luv yer overworked and under appreciated gutzsss!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts