Under Costruction.....

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Just like life building (rebuilding) a blog is a journey.... please stick with us as we make this blog better. Thanks y'all!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good not for me

I am making belgian waffles for dinner.....(mcdaddy might not be impressed...maybe that is why he isn't home yet)

and...I had lunch meat (honey turkey..if you really want to know) for breakfast.

I can do that....I am the mom, or at least I keep telling myself that.

I need an intervention, I needa, needa almost demand a  hypnotist....

I needa, almost demand an aversion to bread...and pasta....and sweets....and ice cold cokes....

but I can't know it......or I will fight it....

but heaven knows my mommy muffin, thunder thighs and bubble butt need an intervention.

But maybe tomorrow...I have to scarf a waffle with homemade buttermilk syrup made with real butter.....that was churned by the 8th graders on pioneer day.)  It is good not for me...well maybe the amount that I will probably consume, I will probably pass up the antelope sausage though....see I can say no to some things...

I will only eat one, I will only eat one, I will only eat one, I will only....

Maybe I can even exercise too......and get a  tan.....while I work on gettin the farm...

I did however buy a planet saving BPA aluminum water bottle....and remembered to bring the camera to #5's preschool graduation and picnic.   There, I feel better about myself. 


lovingly,

too fat for her fat pants but saved the planet....that's a potato...not me..though I could probably be one...all the starch flowing thru my veins

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts