Under Costruction.....

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Just like life building (rebuilding) a blog is a journey.... please stick with us as we make this blog better. Thanks y'all!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anything is possible......isn't it?


I had a wonderful post all ready to go...it was all thought out in my mind about why my kiddos needed the farm...

but today.....

I wonder.....

can I handle the added responsibilities of it all.....

how did my aunt and uncle do it all.....

how have the millions of others before?

I can't seem to get a handle on my house....

one mess after another, I think that if I could just get it all clean it would stay there....or I could keep it there.

Maybe I should just move!  And just throw away, throw away, throw away!

That's right kiddos...mama is throwing away...now if I could just throw away my books.....I am pretty sure that everything else in the house would be easy.

Now, listen, I am not a hoarder...I just have seven kids...and a husband, and a scaredy cat fish....in a town home.  We need to move...

but is "the farm" the right answer...tell me Marnie...how's it going down that way?

Can I handle the farm?

Maybe if I get dressed for the day...I could better answer that question.

but in the mean time.....I will share this with you.....it made my day better, click on the title...it will change your day too.

2 comments:

Shemra said...

Anything is possible with the right frame of mind!! I know with the help of your hubby and kids it all can be done, you are an amazing person, friend, sister, wife and mom. I know you can do it all=)

Marnie said...

Farm life is good, quiet, and at times a bit too calm. I think it is what I have needed. I gave a garden ( my first one) apple tree, pecan tree, pear tree, peach, and a fig tree. I hope they all produce many fruit. I do not have animals, but I am not an animal kind I'd gal, but my friends here do and they live them. You are mire of a farm girl than I and I bet you will thrive. As for the house I am not one to ask. I did not get the Overman "cleaning" gene. I never have a clean house and if I do it is because I have paid someone to do it. I live by the motto "Cleaning the house while the kids are growing is like shoveling the walk while it's still snowing". A time and season for everything. When my kids are grown I will have a clean house

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts